June 2000 to July 2003 Posts, below

DeArmond Family Researchers Index

Who are your fellow DeArmond family researchers?

Find older posts here:
June 8, 1999 to June 25, 2000
from the DeArmond Surname Resource Center.

This researcher index is for DeArmond researchers to add your names with a brief description of your DeArmond family research and/or questions. A new forum for the DeArmond family has started (Aug 2000) at GenForum. There is also one for DeArman.

You may also use the search below for any Butler County, Ohio DeArmond references.

Search with Butler
County keyword(s)

powered by FreeFind
Recent Updates

[NOTE:  If you just posted a message to this page and do not see it here, press RELOAD - not "enter" on your browser].

Here are the recent postings:

• DeArmonjd Michigan, 1900-1980. Lurline Y. DeArmond Johnston (Jul 3, 2000)
    We have the 1954 DeArmond book but it does not list my father, grandfather, greatgrandfather and perhaps two or three additional generations. Trying to make the connection.
    Cameron DeArmond
    W. (?)  Elroy DeArmond    ? - 1965
    James Arthur DeArmond Sr. 1920-
    James Arthrur DeArmond Jr. 1944 -

I believe all above were born in Michigan.

I don't have my research with me. But the above is close. Jim Sr. is my father and Jr, is my brother.

• James DeArmond - Maria Youmans Butler Co., OH, 1800's. Linda Earnheart (Jul 8, 2000)
    Does anyone have any information on Peter DeArmond, born 1832, son of James DeArmond and Maria Youmans? Did he in fact marry his first cousin Mary Lloyd? Did Peter have any children? I'm specifically searching for Peter, the father of Arthur DeArmond who was born in 1858. Any help or leads would be much appreciated.

• Benjamin DeArmond (D. Armon; Dearmen; Ormond; Harmon) Marshall County, Alabama (early 1830s to present). Linda Wilson Nimori (Jul 15, 2000)
    I've been able to trace my mother's DeArmond line back to Benjamin but no further:
    Mother: Alice Lorene DeArmond
    Grandfather: Solomon DeArmond
    Great-grandfather: John DeArmond
    Great-great-grandfather: Benjamin DeArmond

Census records indicate that he was born in Tennessee. Oral tradition says that a George DeArmond was married to a Ruth Boone, daughter to Daniel Boone, but I can't find this connection. [NOTE: Ruth was not the famous Daniel Boone's daughter.]

• DeArmond Born in FAirfax Missouri 1888. Raymond Davis (Jul 23, 2000)
    Looking for information on Gertrude Adeline DeArmond who bas born in Fairfax, Missouri in 1888. She was married to Oliver Wright of Rockport Missouri. I believe the moved to Nebraska and had three children , Ruth Marie Wright born December 6, 1906 , George, and another daughter that I new as Aunt Babe. Ruth was married to my grandfather Ralph Vernon Davis and had two son Orvin Dean, and Gordon Wright Davis. Any information you could provide would be appreciated.
    Raymond Davis

• William Blount DeArmond Missouri 1840. Frank DeArmond (Jul 30, 2000)
    My family has lived in the Seymour, MO area since the mid 1800's. I am the last of the DeArmond family in this area and have only a very few direct relatives now living.

• DeArmond Michigan, 20th century. Luline Yvette DeArmond Johnston (Aug 15, 2000)
    Looking for a link between the European DeArmonds and Elroy DeArmond of Grand Rapids Michican, died 1967.

• Scottish - Paisley/Glasgow & Northern England: Dermont/Dermond/Darmont/Diermond/Armand/d'Armond Earliest known Scottish, James Dermont born abt. 1770 at Lanark . Paul Nicholson (Aug 28, 2000)
    Seeking knowledge of this branch prior to 1770. Names known include Dermont, Dermond, Darmont, Darmond, Dearmond, Dearmont and d'Armand. James Dermont reputed to have settled in Scotland and may have been descendant of Francois d'Armand b. 1685 Ventcol, France. Married in London 1711, died in Scotland abt 1740. Other family members resettled in Cumberland County Pa between 1735 and 1758.

• Charles De Armond Possibly NY or MI uncertain as to time frame . Shirley Lillie (Sep 19, 2000)
    Seeking info on Charles De Armond who married Jane Gravenberg. She was born 1824, and lived in Montgomery Co NY and her family then moved to St. Josephs Co MI.

• DeArmond Roane County, Tennessee 1808-1979. Sylvia Cook Bright (Sep 24, 2000)
    Looking for the name of my great-great-grandmother: Wife of John DeArmond 1808-1896; mother of Wiley DeArmond 1850-1927 buried at Willard Park, South Harriman, Tennessee

• DeYarman, which later became Yarman Shelby, OH in 20th century; originally from Daphine, France (late 1700s). Melinda (Oct 4, 2000)
    Can trace line to Phillip DeYarman who was born in 1786 in Daphine, France. The branch I am interested in made there way to Shelby, OH. I am told that this surname is a variation of: DeArmond, DArmond & DArmand.
    Phillip DeYarman (1786-1872) m. Derisa?
    William DeYarman (b. 1812) m. Leah Stull
    Philip Yarman (4.13.1855 - 6.8.1933) m. Florence Ardella Strong (4.8.1860 - 12.8.1936)
    Walter Floyd Yarman (11.14.1885 - 1.19.1942)

• DeArmon Texas and Indian Territory, abt 1850 until present. Todd Thompson (Oct 29, 2000)
    trying to locate marriages of Jonathan DeArmon, b. abt 1833 (Kentucky birth)

• DEARMONT Holt Co., MO--late 1800's, 1900's; VA--1800's. Kimberly Johnsen (Nov 3, 2000)
    My grandfather was Irl Alfred DEARMONT (1898-1976)--married Helen Jewel PRAISWATER.
    Sister: Nell Elizabeth.
    Their parents: Jonas Beauregard DEARMONT & Hannah Virginia WAMPLER.
    Siblings of J.B.: Washington Strother, James W. Lee, Lucy Ann, William, Peter Hazelet, John/Sarah (twins), Claude Heaton.

Line goes back--Peter DEARMONT/Mary E. BELL>>
    Michael DEARMONT/Lucinda FERGUSON>>
    William & Mary DEARMONT>>
    Michael & Mary DEARMONT.

• James Findley de Yarmin of Everett, Bedford County, PA b. McConnelsburg, Fulton Co., PA 12 Feb 1822 son of Robert de Yarmin & Mary Neaier. Ray W. de Yarmin (Nov 7, 2000)
    James F. m. Lucy Ann South, son: William Franklin, Sr. m. Caturah Ann Disbrow, lived in Everett,their son: William Franklin, Jr., m. Helen Augusta Johnson lived in California, their son: Raymond Wesley de Yarmin lives in Port Orchard, WA. Attempting to locate death records of William F. Sr. presently unknown. And, who were the parents of Robert?

• Line M as shown in the book entitled The DeArmond Families of America and Related Familes by Roscoe d'Armand My immediate ancestors lived in Indiana, however, prior to that time they lived in and around Rockcastle County, Ky . Richard Allen DeArmond (Jan 24, 2001)
    I have traced our family back to William DeArmond b. abt. 1765 in Rockcastle County, Ky. His father may have been John Armond, however, I have not been able to make the connection. I have info that John may have been in Va or Pa prior to Ky, but here again, no connection has been made by me.

• DeArmond Louisiana. David Remi DeArmond (Feb 7, 2001)
    I am just beginning to research my family roots. I am looking for information about where my line came from and what ties we have to DeArmonds elsewhere.

• John DeArmond/Josephine Tipton DeArmond Tyler, TX 1900. James R. Hale (Mar 1, 2001)
    I am researching my Gfather, Commodore P. Tipton, Jr. His sister, Josephine was married to John DeArmond. C.P. was killed in a train wreck abt 1900. The 1900 census shows C.P.'s widow and dtr. living in the De Armond household in Tyler, TX. I am interested in contacting descendants of John/Josephine DeArmond.

• Elias C. DeArmond Tennessee, moved to Oregon 1878. Rebecca DeArmond Hilkey (Mar 20, 2001)
    Have family history book but would like some more. I would like some personal information, maybe copies of birth certificates, marriage cert. etc. why they left the east coast, did they travel by train, wagon what?? I live in Grants Pass, only a few miles from the hop ranch that the family used to own. The house my great-grandfather built in 1899 (?) is still is use. Elias and his wife Nancy are buried here along with several of the children.

• DeArmond, D'Armand, DeArman, Arman AL, TN, GA, MS. Gayle (Mar 25, 2001)
    Looking for my gr-gr-grandmother, Rachel, born 1808 in AL or TN. Have been told her last name was Arman, but no one can seem to corroborate that. I suspect it was some form of D'Arman, etc. She married James Spencer Traywick, who was born 1798 in GA, in believe. They lived for a time in Yalobusha Co, MS in the 1850's. Rachel is my brick wall. Hope someone can help.

• Famaly. DeArmond Evansville Indiana. 1960. Robert John DeArmond (Apr 5, 2001)
    Looking up famaly hestery from 1960 to 1930.

• De Armond Unknown. Robert Lee De Armond, Jr. (Apr 13, 2001)
    Have only been able to trace my De Armond roots to My Great Grandfather, Emory Elbert De Armond. Emory was born in Missouri in the 1880's and past away in California. My Grandfathers name was Elbert Leroy De Armond (Deceased). My fathers name is Robert Lee De Armond, Sr.

• John and Elizabeth Campbell Dearmond Pa. Marsha Gottschalk (May 21, 2001)
    We are searching for the family of Wm Dearmond b. Pa. 1826 . He moved at some point to ILL where he met and married Leah Adaline CARSON in 1851. They moved and lived in Ringgold co.Ia . After the civil war they moved to Atchison co. Mo. and remained there until just after the 1900 census and went to Snohomish Co.Wa. where they both died witin the following eight years. Some of the family moved west to Ca. Id. Wa. Co. and some remained in Mo and Ia.

• Dearmont, Peter> Peter Lee> Gerald Lee> John>Tom Clarke Co. VA prior to and during Civil War then Mound City, MO. Peggy Ebel (May 21, 2001)
    Am searching for friend, Tom Dearmont. Peter Dearmont fought for the 6th Virginia Cavalry, Company D during the Civil War. Several brothers also fought for VA. Any info will be greatly apprecieated.

• Is the spelling of my last name a variation of DeArmond? I have information about DeArmouns living in Butler County, Iowa. . Monte DeArmoun (Aug 24, 2001)
    I have information that follows a link to a William DeArmoun, born about 1730 in Northern Ireland. Is this a link in the DeArmond family tree?

• DeArmond Michigan. Lee DeArmond Johnston (Aug 30, 2001)
    Trying to connect William Elroy DeArmond (1893-1967)of Greenville, Wyoming or Grand Rapids, Michigan; or his father Cameron DeArmond; to one of the US lines mentioned in DeArmond Families of America.
    To John DeArmond (1798-1877) of Berrien County, MI?
    Has anyone cataloged the cemetaries or other Michigan DeArmond records? I'm new to this. Any help would be appreciated.

• DeArmond Unknown. (TN?). Denise DeArmond (Sep 2, 2001)
    I am just beginning my research. I am interested in knowing about the black members of the DeArmond family. My grandfather's folks are from Tennesse.

• Elizabeth DeArmond Fulton County, IL. in 1860. Georgia Ferry (Sep 12, 2001)
    Elizabeth DeArmond (DeArmin) married James D. Barnes. Their daughter Martha Ann was born in Fulton County, IL. in 1860. Martha Ann married Myron Joseph Seward in 1882.

• Pierre d'Armand de Chateauvieux His g......grandson Allen Jackson born in mid 1800's Tennessee and Kentucky also NC.. Mary Turner (Sep 30, 2001)
    I found my Allen Jackson through his daughter Sarah Emiline she was my greatgrandmother she married Abraham Lincoln Cotton and they had twelve children one of them being my grandmother Effie who married RJ Nanny my father is William.

• Mary Elizabeth DeArmond b. Feb 1850, SC, d. Sept 1939, Sherman, Grayson Co. TX. Arrived in Texas after 1880 and before 1884.. June Mock (Oct 14, 2001)
    Married (1)Beard, (2)William S. Gilbert in SC 1880. He was b. Dec 1849, SC, d. Dec 19, 1932 in Sherman, Grayson Co. TX. One child Lura Sultania Beard b. Oct 1866 in SC, d. 1927 in Sherman, TX, m. James Anderson Brackett 1884 in Grayson Co. TX. Looking for Mary Elizabeth DeArmond's ancestors.

• Thomas Burnett Dearmond, Thomas Hillman Dearmond Thomas Burnett-TN Thomas Hillman-KY & CO. Connie Blackburn (Oct 18, 2001)
    Have researched and made the connection back to Gullame D'Armand but can't find info on these two recent descendants. Thomas Hillman Dearmond was my father's, Charles William Dearmond, father. Thomas Burnett Dearmond was his grandfather.

• Dearmin Family James Dearmin family Rockingham Co., NC and Shelby Co., Indiana James died 1848 in NC. Dan Judd (Oct 20, 2001)
    Researching Family of James Dearmin. He was born circa 1776 probably in PA and died 1848 in Rockingham Co., NC Children include Matthew, John Barnabas, Robert, James Monroe, Mary Barnes. Matthew and John migrated to Shelby Co., Indiana early 1830's and Robert later migrated there after 1850. James Monroe Dearmin resided in Stokes Co., NC. Family is strongly connected to the Kellem/Kallam family of Rockingham Co., NC.

• William De Armond . Michael bowlin (Oct 24, 2001)
    I know he was born in 1838, I believe in Middletown, Ohio and he died on September 9, 1874 and is possibly buried in San Antonio National Cemetery in San Antonio Texas. He received the Congressional Medal of Honor for "gallantry" during the Indian Campaigns. Any information or photographs of him or his family will be appreciated.

• b.c. DeArmond ky 1960. loretta kay DeArmond hutchison (Dec 3, 2001)

• De Armond Pennsylvania, Missouri, California. Robert Lee De Armond (Jan 1, 2002)
    I have researched my family back to my GGGrandfather, Henry Franklin De Armond, who was born around 1859 in Missouri. On the census of 1900 he lists his father as being born in Pennsylvania. My seach ends there as I have no more leads.
    My GGrandfather's name was Emory Elbert De Armond
    My Grandfather's name was Elbert Lee Roy De Armond
    My Father's name is Robert Lee De Armond  

• DeArmoun is in the book! . Monte DeArmoun (Jan 10, 2002)
    Thanks to Lee DeArmond Johnston, who found the information for me. The DeArmoun name is found in the DeArmond Families of America book. We are in Line C - William Dearmond. Name change took place twice.

• David Albaugh DeArmond or De Armond Born on March 18, 1844 in Blair County, PA. Moved to Davenport , Iowa in 1866. Moved to Missouri in 1869 & settled in Greenfield, Dade County, MO.. Judy Nordmeyer (Jan 12, 2002)
    I have a trunk that belonged to this man, David Albaugh De Armond. I would like to find out if he has any living relatives. I did find a web site of his Biography at: http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=d000167 According to this web site he was elected into Congress from March 4,1891 - November 23,1909. This man may go under the catagory at a Famous DeArmond. I would like to add to the info that I already have on this man.

• Jesse DeArmond Cameron, Ok 1921 no. Leo Dale *Lee* DeArmond (Feb 8, 2002)
    Father- Jesse DeArmond in the Service WW1
    Mother- Irene DeArmond married in OK 1920 or 1921
    Son (me)- Leo DeArmond born, Cameron, OK 12/18/1921

G-parents John & Jennie Wass Neb & OK . never met anyone of the DeArmond line, including father.

• I Have no Idea which line,..But we spell our name "DeArmond" Many of my relatives were born in Youngstown,Ohio. David DeArmond (Feb 27, 2002)
    My great-grandmother's name was Lucille Ridge, whose daughter Deloris married a man (my grandfather) who's name was Kenneth DeArmond... That's All I really know

• JOHN JONES DEARMAN HIS FATHER JOHN BORN 11-30-1818 PA? d. 10-21-1895 AR no more information on john. R. Collier (Mar 28, 2002)

• Armonde 1877 GA - 1912 CA . Mary Mills (Apr 25, 2002)
    I am searching for my mother's middle name source Armonde. Her father was Thomas Barry b GA and Elizabeth Little, b KS. My mother Dorothy Armonde Barry was born in San Diego, CA.

I have searched the world and believe this name might be Portugese or French.

• Dearmont Virginia, Maryland?, Missouri http://dearmont.netfirms.com. Morrie Bryant (May 27, 2002)
    Grandson of Everett Dearmont

• DEYERMAND AND DEYARMAND JEFFERSON COUNTY THEN JEFFERSON, OHIO. WILLIAM B. DEY-ERMAND (Jul 1, 2002)
    LEE BERKLE DEYERMAND FATHER OF CHARLES COOK DEYERMAND LEE BERKLE DEYERMAND WAS BORNAUG 19 1907 DIED APR. 1973 LOOKING FOR LEE PARENTS

• Deyarmand and McDorman (McDormond) Nova Scotia from Ireland in the 1760s. Betty Anne McDorman (Jul 13, 2002)
    Deyarmand: Alexander Deyarmond married Mary, the third daughter of Robert Barnhil, in Ireland. They removed to Nova Scotia, with their family, about the year 1767, and settled on Mr. Barnhill's property at Chiganois (Belmont, Colchester County) where they spent the remainder of their days. They had three sons and one daughter.

Alexander's granddaughter, Mary, later married William McDormand (1818)in Londonderry, Colchester County, Nova Scotia. William is a descendant of Joseph McDormond, who is believed to have been born in nearby Masstown in 1757. His parents (unknown) were from the Londonderry area of Ireland.

• William De Armond born Middletown, Butler County, Ohio, died Upper Washita River, Texas, received Medal of Honor for gallantry during Indian Wars. Michael Bowlin (Aug 7, 2002)
    Need any and all biographical information on Medal of Honor recipient William De Armond, born Middletown, Butler County, Ohio, 1838; died 9 September 1874, (killed in action) during battle at Upper Washita River, Texas for which he received a Medal of Honor.

• Thomas DeARMET/ DEARMETT Fairfield Co., OH; Dec 1827. Caral Mechling Bennett (Aug 8, 2002)
    Family records only: Thomas DEARMETT and Elizabeth HINES/HIMES had dtr Margaret DEARMET b. 25 Dec 1827, Fairfield Co OH. By circa Jan 1830, Margaret is mar. to Flemmon MILLER, Bern twp, Fairfield Co OH - was Thomas deceased, or...? Who were his parents, where was they from, etc.

• DeArmond Mobile,Ala. Summer LeAnne DeArmond Trapp (Sep 11, 2002)

• bune DeArmond ky -1878-1958. kay hutchison (Sep 24, 2002)

• De'Armond De Armanville, Alabama 1802 vesker@earthlink.net. Vesker Wayne De Arman (Sep 26, 2002)
    any DeArman, De Arman, Dearman, dearman, De'armand, D'amond, d'armond

• DeyErmand Albany,New york in 1792-1900. Deb Dey-Ermand (Oct 1, 2002)
    Looking for Richelieu de Armand from France 1792;wife Anorah and sons;James,John,and William born in Albany,New York.born around 1800's.Sons went by the name DeyErmand.

• Asberry Dearman oklahoma cherokee county. dale dearman (Oct 13, 2002)

• Rebecca Dearmand married to Abram Miller Ray County, TN. Nancy Edelmon (Oct 18, 2002)
    Only what I found in "History of Ellis County" (TX).

• Thomas DeArmond-Alexander-James-Isabelle(DeArmond)Phellis Ireland - Pa - Butler County, Ohio 1800's. Ralph E. Martin (Oct 26, 2002)
    My Grandmother was Anna (Phellis) Martin dau of Jacob Phellis who married Isabelle DeArmond dau of James and Mary (Youmans) DeArmond. James is son of Alexander and Elizabeth (Huff)DeArmond. Alexander is son of Thomas and Mary (King) DeArmond who was born in North Ireland about 1735.

• Deyarmond Donegal, Ireland and Chiganois, Colchester County, Nova Scotia. Betty Anne McDorman (Nov 11, 2002)
    Alexander Deyarmond born c. 1735 in Donegal, Ireland. Married to Mary, the third daughter of Robert Barnhill. They had three sons and one daughter. (Miller, page 187). Searching their son, John Deyarmond (1764-1850) and his daughter, Mary Deyarmond (1794-1884 - married William McDormond).

• McDormond Ireland and Masstown, Colchester County, Nova Scotia. Betty Anne McDorman (Nov 11, 2002)
    Searching Joseph McDormond (1757-1839) and his older sister (or aunt) Mary McDormond (born c. 1740 - married Thomas Wilson). Both settled in Masstown, Colchester County, Nova Scotia.

• William DeArmy/Dearmin and Elizabeth Bauer/Bowers and son William married to Margaret Waltemeyer Indiana County, PA Early 1800's through present time/Cambria County 1900's to present. Lori Jarosz (Nov 18, 2002)
    William Dearmy married Elizabeth Bauer - they had 18 children and I am trying to connect with all their children. I do have some copies of wills from the Indiana County Courthouse this past week.. I am more than willing to share once I get these translated. I did get a copy of their son William's will. William was born in 1820 and married Margaret Waltemeyer. William died in 1884.. I have his Will. There has been some question as to the sources for my William being the son of William and Elizabeth vs. another William in the area born around 1810. I am working on getting his parentage proven. I am in contact with many of the descendants of William and Elizabeth and would be willing to share what we have put together.

• DeArmond logan and, mulenburg co ky 1900 nc 1815. kay hutchison (Dec 4, 2002)
    trying to check data thats in the DeArmonds of america book

• Dearmond, Isa (or) Icey??, Desended to Fuller Western Kentucky, Morton's gap, Christian or Todd Counties??. Gary Young (Dec 21, 2002)
    Mother: Adaleen Parthenia Young (Maiden Fuller)Feb 1919
    Her Father: George Coleman Fuller about 1884
    Her Mother: Isa or Icey Fuller (East) and her mother was possibly 
    a "Parthenia Dearmon/Dearmond/D'armon and that's what I'm trying to find out. 

Isa/Icey died near Mortons Gap sometime around 1930, killed by bull/cow at family farm during storm.

George Coleman Fuller later married Katie Fruit and they are buried at the Dogwood Cemetery, Christan County. I don't know where Isa/Icey Fuller was buried.

I live in Florida and don't know anyone in that area or anyone living that would know what I'm looking for.

thank in advance for any help you ca render!!

• I can't get a Line in Roscoe Dearmond's book. My spelling is De Armond. Old information as to living in Indinia and Kentucky is uncertain. Manhattan, Kansas 1900-1990. Alaska 1900-Present, Spokane Washington 1940-2001.. Jon Willits De Armond (Jan 17, 2003)
    Roscoe De Armond did a search for my uncle Robert DeArmond who lives in Sitka, Alaska. But, we are unable to use this information to get to an established Line in Roscoe's book "The De Armond Families of Americia". I have purchased the family crest from his daughtrer in Knoxville,Tennessee. I copied Roscoe's book thru an inter-library loan in 1986. But, I havent been able To establish my family Line back to England and France. Please provide some guidance. Is there a De Armond Family geonology annual meeting, gathering, etc. like some Irish/Scottish Clans, etc. do in getting together and exchange information?
    Jon De Armond
    West Station
    P. O. Box 1174
    Huntsville, AL. 35807

• DeArmond My grandfather, Gordon Seth DeArmond was born in Colorado in about 1890. Randolph Dearmond Dilday (Jan 29, 2003)
    The family name ended with my mother (now 83) and her sister (deceased). I bear the DeArmond name as a middle name, as does my son, Randolph DeArmond Dilday Jr. I will soon be releasing a children's book, under the name R. D'Armond (the old spelling). I had always heard we were of French ancestry (French Huguenot).

• Taylor Dearmon / Catherine Morris of Calhoun Co. Alabama He was listed in Calhoun co (Oxford) 1880 with wife called Nancy no. velma bucks (Feb 25, 2003)
    Catherin Morris, Dearman was sister to my great granmother, Mary Morris who married Philip Humphries. I am very interested in all of the Morris family.

• little maryland and pennsylvania 1900's. karrie jo little (Apr 20, 2003)
    i want to find out bout my family from my dad's side

• Emory Elbert DeArmond Came from Missouri. Cheryle Davis (May 01, 2003)
    Am researching this part of my children's paternal line.
    Elbert Emory DeArmond married Pearl May Smith
    They had four children:
    Elbert LeRoy
    Donald LaTour
    Clayton Revere
    Mildred LaMona  

• Henry Franklin DeArmond Louisiana, Missouri. Cheryle Davis (May 02, 2003)
    Henry Franklin's children:
    Emory Elbert
    Myrtle
    Alvin
    Roy
    Leonard  

• Jessie DeArmond Oklahoma 1920. Irene DeArmond (May 02, 2003)
    Just starting, but looking for Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee.

• Line J - David DeYarmon Philadelphia - moved to Jefferson Co., Ohio abt 1807. John McGrew (May 20, 2003)
    His will mentions a Susannah but none of his children have that name. I am related to a Susan Deyarman born in Philadelphia abt 1812 and married in Jef. Co. in 1833. Who is Suannah??

• DeArmond knoxville tn last 150 years. David Dewayne DeArmond (Jun 21, 2003)

• the Michael Dearmond line from County Donegal Ireland and his descendants John, James and Zall Michael's descendants in Pa, Ia, and Ks. Michael's ancestors in Ireland, Scotland, Geneva and France. Diane Kay DeArmond Goldsmith (Jul 05, 2003)
    I have done research on the DeArmond line going back to Gullaume d'Armand -B: 1509 in Theus, Dauphine, France.

I am interested in finding information on the wives of the various DeArmond's --ie, Mary Jane Sweet, etc.

• James Bradford DeArmond Greensburg, Indiana. Amanda Faye DeArmond (Jul 14, 2003)

• De Armand , Deyermond and Dey-Ermand France ; exiled to Ireland about 1685; America 1795 New York. Deb Dey-Ermand (Jul 15, 2003)
    Have found records in Albany,New York and some in Ireland but nothing in France.

Reconnect with old high school friends and college roommates

FREE People Search

page hit counter

View My Stats